What is Testosterone Enanthate?
Testosterone is king when it comes to steroids. This hormone increases muscle size and strength drastically. The majority of steroids you hear about are one form or another of testosterone, and usually synthetic derivatives of testosterone. And a testosterone only cycle is usually the first step taken for a new steroid user.
Testosterone Enanthate is the most popular ester variant of the testosterone steroid. It has a half life of about 8 to 10 days and is a slow release testosterone steroid used in injectable form either for performance enhancement or as a testosterone replacement therapy. Studies show significant increases in strength within 6 to 12 weeks when using testosterone enanthate, with bench press strength showing significant improvements in as little as three weeks of starting, as well as significant gains in body mass.
Using Testosterone Enanthate you can expect excellent gains in muscle mass, improved recovery, reduction in body fat and the prevention of muscle breakdown. Even though this is a relatively slow release ester, you can still expect to have your testosterone levels spike within the first 1 to 2 days of injecting Testosterone Enanthate as the ester slowly detaches and more testosterone is released into the bloodstream over time.
The important thing to know about Testosterone Enanthate is that it is not a steroid that should be used strictly for bulking or cutting; instead, it is thought of as a very versatile steroid that can serve any purpose. It’s all about how you use it and what other compounds you might stack it with. Testosterone Enanthate serves equally well as both a bulking or cutting steroid, but make no mistake – it has a very powerful ability to promote the growth of muscle tissue when used with a diet that supports these gains, and of course, a high quality, intensive workout regime.
In addition to the excellent performance and physique enhancements that Testosterone Enanthate is capable of helping you achieve, you can also expect to see the added benefits that come with using testosterone and maintaining a high level of the hormone; in particular your mental and sexual health should see improvements during this time.
Benefits of Testosterone:
- Enhanced protein synthesis – This gives you a massive improvement in recovery and the growth of muscle tissue, since this process is how proteins are built by cells. The more efficient protein synthesis is, the faster your muscles recover from intense workouts and the quicker the muscle is repaired and grown.
- Improves nitrogen retention – This is a critical process to keeping your body in the best anabolic state possible.When nitrogen becomes imbalanced, the body can fall into a catabolic state where you start losing muscle; this is to be avoided at all costs and the retaining of nitrogen ensures that your nitrogen output is lower than your intake of nitrogen – this is the prime state to be in for muscle growth. The better that nitrogen is balanced, the quicker the muscles recover the and faster they grow.
- Increases red blood cells – More oxygen and nutrients getting to the muscles with greater blood flow equals increased muscle endurance so you can workout harder and for longer. Recovery is also enhanced with a greater red blood cell count.
- Boosts insulin growth hormone (IGF-1) – This anabolic hormone is vital for many aspects of your bodybuilding goals: it’s involved in mass gain, endurance, fat burning and also boosts protein synthesis which in turn directly contributes to recovery through the repair of muscle tissue.
- Reduces stress hormones – In particular testosterone inhibits glucocorticoids. While these are important hormones in some ways such as for fighting inflammation, they can also promote wasting of the muscles and fat gain. Testosterone helps to stop glucocorticoid hormones from dominating so the body can retain a higher anabolic environment rather than a more catabolic one which can occur when glucocorticoids become too dominant. This is one of the most important yet little known or understood aspects of using testosterone steroids.
- Recommended Weekly Male Dosage: 250-1000mg but can vary based on goals and experience of user
- Ideal injection frequency: Twice a week
- Minimum cycle length: 8 weeks
- Ideal cycle length: 12 weeks
- Maximum cycle length: 20 weeks at high dosages
- Female Dosage: Not recommended for females.
Test E and other testosterone varieties are commonly used as bases for all stacks.
For size and strength, we recommend mixing Test E with either Deca Durabolin, NPP, Equipoise, or Trenbolone.
For users looking for extreme results we further recommend stacking with an oral anabolic such as Dianabol, Turinabol, Anadrol, Anavar or Winstrol.
We recommend the use of an estrogen blocker or aromatase inhibitor with all testosterone varieties. These products consist of Arimidex, Letrozole, Novaldex and Aromasin.
KrisOK7732 (verified owner) –
First time ordering juice online, I’ve heard really good things about Biobolic labs. Hoping the results are as good ad the reviews!
TPayne (verified owner) –
Stoked to finally see good quality gear being sold online. I was doubtful at first but the results quickly silenced that!
GeneralBriggham (verified owner) –
I’ve tried a few different labs all over Canada and by far Clinivex has given the best results so far!
Michael T. –
2nd time ordering Test here. I saw rapid results in size, its good shit!
got my Test-E last month for bulking. muscle recovery is quicker than usual. excellent purchase
Zack M. –
I have noticed better pumps in the gym. Nothing crazy but i would say pumps really improved. my Leg press pumps increased as well as inclined machine. I got thicker legs, nice chest and shoulders.